New BizEx Business For Sale: SAP SOFTWARE STAFFINGCONSULTING

The Biz Blog

April 24, 2013 by Charles Graziani

New BizEx Business For Sale: SAP SOFTWARE STAFFINGCONSULTING



Charles Graziani just launched a new listing: http://www.bizex.net/listing/644

SAP SOFTWARE STAFFINGCONSULTING Asking: $1,047,900 * Gross: $1,195,000 * Net: $218,000

OVERVIEW

This New York Metro area based SAP software solutions and staffing firm with operations in the United States and Canada has consistently had gross sales of $1,195,000 and earnings of $218,000.

Our client serves the vibrant ERP|CRP marketplace for which the SAP Software Worldwide leadership is well recognized.

Staffing augmentation accounts for 65% of revenue as this firm is recognized as a provider of highly qualified SAP professionals. Ongoing contracted training and support services account for the remaining 35%.

Our client serves five key industry segments including Pharmaceutical, Insurance, Retail, IT-IS industry, Public Sector

Customer concentration is very acceptable and evenly divided amongst the top ten clients.

Software solutions are provided in five separate application areas with earnings and revenues evenly divided amongst those applications.

Two intellectual properties developed by this firm are part of their software application offerings.



Charles Graziani Email: cgraziani@bizex.net Office: (310) 882-2200 ext 131 Blog: http://www.bizex.net/blog Web: http://www.bizex.net/business-broker/charles-graziani

BizEx.net | Lic# 01484102 | 4551 Glencoe Ave., Suite 210, Marina del Rey, CA 90292 | Phone: (310) 882-2200 | Toll-Free: (888) 60-BIZEX | Fax: (310) 882-2201 | Web: www.BizEx.net

Businesses for Sale

About BizEx


Charles Graziani
Staffing Business Broker
4551 Glencoe Ave., Suite 210
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
Office: (310) 882-2200 ext 131
Direct: (312) 404-4771
Lic#: 01906842

Contact