Profitable Niche Delivery Service

Home / Blog / Profitable Niche Delivery Service

The Biz Blog

June 24, 2011 by Shelli Margolin

Shelli Margolin just launched a new listing:

Profitable Niche Delivery Service Asking: $299,950 * Gross: $503,500 * Net: $144,900

Profitable delivery service, get it now at a low price and reap the rewards in a better economy! Professional delivery operation for garment industry. Third party logistics for manufactures and importers.

Characteristics: -Cargo insured delivery, storage and consolidation service for fashion industry -Specialty service methods created # 1 delivery service in industry

-75-100 manufacturing, retail and major department stores clients

-Excellent industry reputation -Next day service -Highly trained and loyal staff -Nine trucks included in sale -Specialized tracking device extremely appreciated by clients

-Liaison between manufacture and custom broker -Employee maintained trucks -Buyer to sublease 90% of building - Owner stays with another business in remaining 10%

Opportunity: -PROFITABLE now, even more profitable when the economy comes back

-More sophisticated marketing can grow business -Networking can grow business -Entrepreneur with energy = more business

Interested parties please register at or contact Shelli Margolin at 310 882-2200 ext 128.

Shelli Margolin Email: Office: (310) 882-2200 ext 128 Blog: Web:

Businesses for Sale

Broker Information

Shelli Margolin

4551 Glencoe Ave., Suite 210
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
Office: (310) 882-2200 ext 128
Direct: 310-882-2200 x128
Lic#: 00902695

Logos Member of the California Association of Business Brokers Member of the International Business Brokers Association Member of the M&A Source Holder of the Merger & Acquisition Master Intermediary designation, M&A Source's highest qualification Holder of the Certified Business Intermediary designation, IBBA's highest qualification Holder of the Certified M&A Professional designation from Coles College Trained by the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts to conduct business valuations