Luxury Wheels/Rims and Parts. B2C. Large Base

Home / Listing / Luxury Wheels/Rims and Parts. B2C. Large Base


BizEx ID:BizEx1399-SL
General Location:Los Angeles, CA
Category: Automotive
Years in Business:10
Under Present Owner:all
Hours of Operation:9am-6pm
Owner Hours:varies
Training:4 weeks @ 30 hours
Organization Type:C-Corp
Lease Expiration:July 2025
Lease Options:
Building Size:5,000
Reason for Sale:Personal Reasons and other career interests


Asking Price:$1,195,000
Down Payment:Negotiable
Gross Sales:$2,398,497
Discretionary Cash Flow:$391,918
Inventory Included?No
Min. Operating Capital:
Real Estate Available?No

2022 2021 2020
Gross Sales $ 2,400,000 $ 2,700,000 $ 3,000,000
Gross Profit $ 769,000 $ 800,000 $ 806,000
Disc. Earnings $ 392,000 $ 448,000 $ 423,000



Direct to Consumer (DTC) Automotive Luxury eCommerce Retailer. Well branded and in business since 2013. They provide consumers with multiple brand choices for wheels, tires, and other interior and exterior components. The market niche the company occupies is best described as Aftermarket Automotive Parts (with a distinct focus on aftermarket wheels, tires, and accessories). The company also operates a storefront with a service station embedded for installations.

  • Gross revenue has declined from 2020 to 2022 but overall profits remain strong and healthy.
  • Business does less volume but focuses more on higher margin sales. The gross profit % has increased year over year since 2020.
  • Owners continue to focus on simplifying the business and eliminating extra costs/fees, more margin focused now rather than top line revenue
  • Owners are in the process of subleasing to reduce the monthly rent expense. They have two floors at the shop but only need one floor. The entire second floor is in the process of being subleased out to a business that compliments
  • 90% of all customers are retail, while the other 10% are wholesale customers
  • 2 owners with 6 staff/employees (5 full-time and 1 part-time)
  • FF&E = $125,000 and Inventory of 50k+, buyer to reimburse seller at cost
  • SBA approved for the right buyer


Please contact Eric Mellem, M&A Advisor, (310) 293-6414, 
or Steve Lukes, M&A Advisor, 310-871-2909

Download Setup Sheet

Disclaimer: The information herein is furnished by the seller; BizEx has not verified this information and makes no representation or warranty as to its accuracy, completeness, or authenticity. Future earnings may differ from past earnings. Discretionary Earnings is defined as earnings before deducting interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization, and adding Owners salary, benefits and non recurring expenses.

Steve Lukes
M&A Advisor
100 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 700
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Office: (310) 882-2200 ext 164
Direct: (310) 871-2909
Lic#: 02092334

Eric Mellem
Business Broker/ M&A Advisor
100 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 700
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Office: (310) 882-2200 ext 146
Direct: (310) 293-6414
Lic#: 1220802

Logos Member of the California Association of Business Brokers Member of the International Business Brokers Association Member of the M&A Source Holder of the Merger & Acquisition Master Intermediary designation, M&A Source's highest qualification Holder of the Certified Business Intermediary designation, IBBA's highest qualification Holder of the Certified M&A Professional designation from Coles College Trained by the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts to conduct business valuations